Sunday, August 31, 2008

Journey to failure is full of excuses

Append below were the Excuses that I collected for the pass 1 month:


A: I’m having exam next two weeks, I don’t think I can attend.
B: Hey, I can’t make it la, cuz I need to attend meeting on Friday’s night.

C: The buffet dinner is too expensive la. I don’t think I can make it.
D: I need to pass up my assignment next week, I need to finish it first.
E: I don’t know how to go to Concorde Hotel, I think I have to skip this round.
F: Concorde Hotel that area is very jam wan leh… I think I don’t want to go la.
G: Very tight this month, got gf some more. Got no money leh…
H: Very scared to see you guys leh, malu la. I don’t want to go.
I: XX force us to go her event on 6th Sept, I have to skip this round.
J: My mom don’t allow me to go and moreover we need to go back to hometown.
K: If the dinner is from my class only then I attend, if not, hehe…I don’t want to go la.
L: I got class tomorrow and I think I will be tired.
M: I stay very far from Concorde Hotel leh… I decided not to come.

I'm speechless!

Those who gave above excuses are the one who didn’t turn up for the gathering. The organizers and me didn’t lose anything, but those up there lose the reunion and the bonding between students and teachers.

I’m very disappointed. Not the excuses' issues but the naïve attitude. Come on, you guys are not 12 years old kido. Kido is a term for kid, found in jamie’s dictionary.
On the other hand, I had a fruitful and wonderful time with my classmates, schoolmates and teachers!

P/S: Coming up, next… PICTUREs

No comments: