Saturday, August 23, 2008

Si Dita

Yapee Birdday to Dita!


She announced her birthday to everyone while we were having lunch @ cafeteria yesterday. And basically, she was trying to hint us and buy her cakes, I guess. She loves cakes, especially Chocolate Cake.

Fxxx man!” was her favorites phrase.
This will happen when she sees cakes, ice cream, and chocolates or when she’s mad with some issue la!

Muffins

Is very fun to have her in our midst. Love to be with her at the gossip corner, gossip around la! Love to see her in the office. Love to tease her and bully her. Love to irritate her. Love the way she laughs. lol

Si Dita and me

Ok. Hope she’s happy with the birthday surprise! Mom baked muffins and I suppose to help and bake. But yesterday was busy with work and reached home about 12.30 mid night. Sigh. Dita, I’m working k! Not ....... you know what i mean. ^^

Colleagues from MarComm Dept

One of her birthday wish is to pose "peace" sign in her pics and there you go!

posing

Decided to upload this although I look REALLY fat!


P/S: I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Pramudya Widita Isfandiari said...

aawwww..... you made me sound like im the most happening person on earth! haahahaah!

ok good! love this post haha!

mehmeh said...

happening in "CONCORDE HOTEL" only! but the lift's incident was classic.