Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Getting Married


I want to get marry at the age of 27 or 28 or 29 – my ideal age of marriage

Yes! I’m hinting you (to my future husband) to wed me!

Frankly speaking, I can’t wait to get marry.

Wandering now…






Desperate!

Let me give you an idea about what I want for my bouquet and the car deco

---------------------------------------------------------------

Calla Lily

Purple Lavender

No teddy bear

-------------------------------------------------------

4 comments:

Pramudya Widita Isfandiari said...

so this is wat u were typing wen i passed by ur desk.... hmm...

Me, i wanna get married like....NOW!!!

mehmeh said...

Oh... you saw it huh! When the inspiration come, I have to give it rite away. if not, it will gone...

you??? i know. u cant wait to get marry soon... but how? do you want me to hint him?

Jason Tanner said...

ha! caught you red handed! blogging during office hours huh!!
can dream somemore, tot u said very busy??

mehmeh said...

Im always busy...
Like i said, when the inspiration come, i have to WRITE!
tan tan, u better dream now...