Saturday, November 29, 2008

Penang


I wonder what’s in Penang… Tambun biscuits? Penang’s bridge? Char Keow Teow?? Hor Jian? Sea Food? Queen’s Bay Mall…

Hmmm… going to discover tomorrow!

Depart from KL to PENANG by aeroline coach (first class coach)… don’t get jealous. ^^

Wanna coddle myself all the way up to Penang and vice versa.

Magnificent arrangement by Adeline Roy, my darling!

Looking forward to a Christmas Party @ E & O’s hotel (special invitation) cool huh?

French cuisine + shopping + gym + video games + party = FUN FUN FUN

My room and bathroom was sparkling and fresh, reported by Ade

Can’t wait to see her again and I miss her so much

I miss her shoulders, her huggie, her smile and her voice

Anyway, forget it! I’m seeing her tomorrow la…





Good night and sweet dreams!

No comments: