Saturday, January 3, 2009

Wish List for 2009

Hmmmm... Lin and me decided to open one match making business since most of her friends are asking a favor from her… anyway, this discussion blend in with another 2 more sexytary (Bad’s term for secretary). They will help us to make bookings and appointment… AND both of us can make use of Concorde, entertain our client and hold match making session in the hotel! GOOD IDEA!

Ahhhhhhhhhh! What a Saturday!

Murky but we had lotsa FUN… good yaks man!





Ok, back on track...
----------
--------------------------------------------------

1. read the B.I.B.L.E
2. spend time with God and family - im kinda workaholic
3. get my maxis number back - ends with 1722
4. new laptop for myself
5. wardrobe (slide door)
6. digital camera (if i got extra bonus for 2010)
7. photo album (im collecting it since 2007)
8. Mission Trip when God call me to go
9. Bali trip
10. Bandung (Feb 09)
11. Guang Zhou (Mac 09)
12. Surprise party for parent's anniversary (25 years)
13. Pamper myself with a branded watch (any brand will do)
14. Organize gathering again... BBQ nite / Steamboat nite (Claudia, will u join us?)
15. Addidas sport shoes (will buy during sales ^^)
16. Collect Wedding mag as many as i can
17. learn to forgive and forget
18. read at least 7 books (read nothing during the year of 08)
19. lancome's perfume
20. mac's loose powder
21. Gucci bag
22. encourage frens who are down or depress
23. send birthday message to birthday's babe (practicing since 2007)
24. pray for those who ask for prayer (try my best)
25. brush up my Korean language






Last but not least, ME still looking for my Mr Right! Where are you...?


2 comments:

Lemongrass Lover said...

oh no =( apparently i have to tell u..i'm not joining u, can't join u guys!! =(

I will be stuck at Aus till 2010 March. that will be the earliest i can return to Malaysia =( but I'm happy that u have me in mind!! keke

mehmeh said...

Oh dear... is alright. Im gonna post ren jie's wedding soon and will get you some updates la!! There's another year from now to see you back in KL. Let me save some money and fly over there to see you. crossing fingers.