Sunday, September 7, 2008

Amuleto

Syska and me

candid

Putri and me

Any and me

Citra and me

indonesian vs malaysian

The Concordians

Syska and me

Firman and me

I've not done this since ages ago (muakz pose)

captured by Syska

candid shot by Syska

-------------------------------------------------------------

They are the trainees from Indonesia

11th Sept will be flying back to Indon

Started to miss all of them… T.T

I’m their driver today and I drove them to Mid Valley

They forced me to watched horror movie

It was Thai’s movie, “body”

Shall give it a try and watch it… taste and see

Buka puasa together @ Amuleto

-------------------------------------------------------------

Amuleto @ Mid Valley

He cant wait to eat

I will miss you always

Soup of the day @ FOC

Mango Tango @ RM8

Carbonara @ RM20

Fish n chips @ RM18

Green curry spaghetti @ RM 19

Gordon Blue @ RM 20

Baked Beef Rice @ RM 18

Beef Steak (Full Course) @ RM30++

Spices' staffs

With my glasses on



I will miss all of you!
Forget me not!



| 1 day |

No comments: