Monday, September 8, 2008

Meh Meh's Budday

Started my ride @ 10.15pm
Withdraw money and pumped petrol
Drove my car to elevator highway
As I was on my way, tears just keep falling
A lot of memories just flashed right in my mind
Radio was on and a lady was sharing her life testimony
A policeman stopped by and make sure im doing fine in the car ( i supposed his afraid that i'll commit suicide )

My tears finally stopped while reading the letters and cards that i brought along
Number of motorists passes by and peeped my car
An Indian man lost his direction and wanted me to help, i drove my car away!
Smart right!?
A taxi driver hit a rat without knowing himself had killed a rat
Received call from Bryan @ 12.08am
I was looking forward to receive calls and he called me
Thank you Bryan! ^^
Sang birthday song to myself for the first time
Is weird tho but Im glad to sing it for myself


| Happy Birthday Jamie |

4 comments:

Pramudya Widita Isfandiari said...

YEPPY BIRDSDAAAY!!!!!! ur gettin' ooold oold ooollldd......
keep up the good work babe! hope u enjoy ur day today!!!

kisses n hugzzz

mehmeh said...

Thx Dita!!
Im getting old? Is pretty and younger each day la doink!

Kisses and hugzzz to you too!

Lemongrass Lover said...

happy birthday girlie =)
wishing you all the dreams come true!!

vertigoblack said...

wa so emo.