Thursday, October 23, 2008

Backyard's Pub

Folks, look into Malay Mail - 20th Oct 08. Search ME!!!
Mark Renesh's personal ad was couple of pages away from mine. What a coincident.


Here’s a copy of the image, lest for those who don’t read Malay Mail.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Head to Backyard’s pub after my work. I'll receive a memo from Mr Mark if I didn’t turn up. I swear.

Backyard’s pub was an expatriate’s pub. “Ang mo’s” 2nd home…
MOST of them are uncle and auntie. I know what you're thinking Sann… ^^

Given that he's there every Monday, have to drag myself there and support him lo.

Had a cup of coffee during the 1st session.
YES! I’m drinking coffee all night long.
Mark wreck it when he was having his LONG “short break”
He ordered Baileys for me and frankly speaking, I don’t like Baileys ever since I tasted one home made Baileys from SG (mixture of wine & whipped cream).
I love it so much and so much so that I’ve forgotten the original taste of Baileys.
But the one that I tasted from Backyard’s pub was also pleasant. ^^





I’m falling in love with BAILEYS.





Premier Cocktail tonight!
Let's get drunk tonight!

3 comments:

mehmeh said...

Oh... yesterday... i had two rounds of baileys! ^^ SYOK

Pramudya Widita Isfandiari said...

ur in malay maaill!!! yeeeyy!! ur a celebrity!

oh gosh....miss the concorde family! say hi to madame theresa ok!

hang in there, be strong, u cna do it gurl! miss ya!

I have somethg for u, ill see u soon!

mehmeh said...

i miss euu so much la... since ur back in KL ald... then when can we go out and makan??

I hope i can do it and am going to hand everything to the new secretary soon...crossing my fingers!

will tell Theresa and wad bout Elaine? she'll jealous...

page me PAGE ME! i want that something... duit raya?