Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bongga Updates


Why Bongga as title? I just love the word 'Bongga' after a long yak with Si Dita.

Missing you! Will nudge you again when there’s ‘drama’ on air! LOL

Me received a lot of advices and counsels lately and I would like to share it with you. Key words only… ^^

- Don’t do to others when others don’t do to you -
Frankly speaking, those who are familiar with me will discern that I hate people to test my patient and ‘check me’. Although the spirit of long suffering is with me, but there are boundaries. I won’t surrender but doesn’t mean you can make use of me during that period of time. Do not come after me if the final results are depriving, due to last minute work, you know how good is the production, you judge yourself. Don’t put the blame on me or merely accuse me, cuz I hate people do that without investigating it. Yes, I will hate you and you wouldn’t want me to hate you right? ^^

- Do well to others without getting any good returns -
Doesn’t mean that if I buy you a present on your birthday and in return you have to buy one for me. Is incorrect. I was pretty up sad over some issues and many memoirs were singing on my mind during that period of time. I’ve done so much and yet, this is what I obtain in return. I was rather hurt than disappointed. You know who you are and don’t be anxious, I’m not going to share it here. But I wish you’ll change and be responsive towards the people and the surroundings. I believe you can do it!

- Don’t rely on hope -
Theresa’s philosophy - Do not put high hope on others as this might lead to disappointment. I agreed! She’s right! From that very moment, I live with her philosophy. Whenever people give their word to me, I won’t belief them 100%. Put it this way, I’ll put a little hole for the petite disappointment. At least I’ll feel much more comfortable when he or she fail to do so. I’m not stubborn; I’m protecting myself not to fall again.




GTG... am still drafting newsletter for my beloved members. Can you belief this hour of time, Saturday's night and I'm still working in the office? Sien... Bye

No comments: